Conditions of customer claim acceptance:
1) no claim can be considered without a RMA acceptance
2) the goods have to be complete of accessories (connectors, etc.), to present no external damage, unbroken seal labels and no user intervention
3) the goods have to be shipped in appropriate package
4) the return shipment is on customer’s charge for any case (unit under warranty or not). The units repaired/replaced under warranty will be returned to the user on vendor’s charge.
In order to offer best service in case of claims for defective products please follow the below procedure:
1) for any claim fill in a RMA module
2) send the RMA to the vendor from where you have purchased the goods
3) after RMA acceptance send the goods for check/ repair/ replacement to the vendor
4) according to the factory analysis and the warranty coverage the goods will be repaired or replaced. In case of out of warranty conditions the customer will be informed about repair costs and asked to decide for the follow-up.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA module)